Welcome to CCR
Christian Community Resources is a charity, committed to supporting individuals
and parish communities develop their faith in a variety of ways - through workshops, courses, seminars and retreats.
We provide services tailored to your specific needs, whether in the church or the
secular world, through the appropriate use of theology, scripture or psychology.
We act as consultants, facilitators or teachers to produce excellent work through
the most accessible ways possible in terms of content, time, place and cost.
We aim to advance the Christian faith by:
• Supporting individuals and parish communities develop their Christian faith.
• Providing accessible services, that will build knowledge, understanding
• and practice of the Christian faith.
• Providing work-related training for those in Christian ministry.
• "I still treasure and use all that I learned at the retreats and workshops
• you held for the catechists and for our parish." Paula.
• "We learnt a lot about each other and planned a lot for our
• upcoming married life." Nick & Ally.
• "The road we travelled this year has been worth the treading,
• Thanks to your wisdom and special energy." Rosie.
• "A huge enrichment of my personal & spiritual life." An army chaplain.
• "Thank you for all you are doing to help us meet the challenges
• that now face our Church." +John.
• "So many people have said how they were touched in various ways, some
• described it as a life changing experience. We have all come away with a
• renewed sense of community and serving each other."
• Primary School Head Teacher.
• "I am sure I speak for everyone who attended your day for Eucharistic Ministers
• when I say how rewarding and enjoyable we found the whole day. The reflections
• and discussions were most helpful and stimulating and gave much food for
• thought and prayer." Joan Faley, Stockton.
• "You both have a wonderful gift of presentation and enabling which touches the
• deep places of our hearts." Angela Joyce, Hexham & Newcastle Diocese.
• "Reflective, inspirational and encouraging. I loved the 10 minute reflection which
• should have been recorded so as to reflect on a snippet each day! God’s
• signature was all over today." INSED day participant.
• "The more I listen to others, the more I learn about myself and that helps me grow.
• I could have listened to Kit & Caroline for much longer. Peaceful, calm and
• motivating. Thank you." Catholic School Teacher, Leeds.
• "As someone who really stumbles over prayer your day on ‘Praying with Scripture’
• was most inspiring. Thank you." Mortlake Parish, Southwark Diocese.
• "Your exposition on ‘Spirituality and Leadership’ at Sandhurst on Tuesday
• evening was masterful." Revs Don & Ann Irvine, Kent.
• "You have really made a huge difference to our lives, our marriages and hopefully our
• careers. Thank you for everything you have done." North Yorkshire married couple.
• "The Myers Briggs sessions were really helpful." Summer residential
• 2009 MA in Leadership, Cambridge.
• "The session was very useful and strengthened us not only
• as individuals but as a couple." Mollie & Rob.
• "Thank you for all you gave us. It was a very big help." Carmelite Prioresses.
• "Thank-you so much for all that you bring to your ministry and to us
• here at Mount Street." Lynne Galloway.
• "Your day with us was very inspiring and just the spring board
• we need to move forward." St Norbert’s Headteacher.
• "I just wanted to thank you for the excellent input you provided last week."
• David Quinn, Primary RE Adviser, Nottingham Diocese.
• "Thank you! I am really thrilled with how everything went, you were brilliant, thank you."
• Gail Neill, Director Nottingham Diocese Education Service.
• "The Myers Briggs was a wonderful workshop, you made it great fun.
• Thank you so much." Participant, Mount St Jesuit Centre.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a text file that’s stored on your computer when you
visit a website. This website uses session cookies, which are deleted when
you close down your browser. We do not store or capture any personal
information about our users. Please click here for more information.
CCR St Benedict’s House
East End / Ampleforth
York YO62 4DA
Kit & Caroline Dollard
Telephone 01439 787070